What is the Digital Transformer Challenge?
The Digital Transformer Challenge aims to strengthen the know-how transfer between Digital Innovation experts of various industries. The Challenge itself is a Social Media Nomination Challenge: Colleagues nominate their Digital Transformer of the year, a person that made the biggest digital transformation impact on them and for their company and design their job description of the future. The Grand Final takes place at the premium partner’s headoffice.
Advantage for companies for employee advocacy, employer branding and PR
- As a company you can use the Digital Transformer Challenge to motivate your team to reflect your innovation power within the company and the drivers of innovation within your system. (Employee Advocacy)
- In addition it is a tool to strengthen your employer branding and a great story for your internal communication. You can even find candidates for your job openings.
- With a reach only in German media of 100 Mio., the Digital Transformer campaign, is an excellent platform in PR and Social Media to increase the awareness for your brand.
- In 2019 it will be published even globally!
- The Digital Transformer challenge serves as an employee advocacy program – your teams are your influencers to spread your great success stories of your company within the Social Web through the Nomination challenge.
- In respect of training and education it is an excellent occasion to further educate your staff in respect of the challenges during the Digital Transformation.
- Important for German companies: Since January 2019 the so called “Qualifizierungschancengesetz” has come into effect which supports companies in providing digital trainings for their employees. The German government supports the labour expenses for a digital education course up to 160 hours. More information: https://karrierebibel.de/qualifizierungschancengesetz/
Partnership Packages Overview: Becomeapartner
Please contact us in case of questions or if you want to become a partner: email@example.com
apriori pr & marketing
T. +49 89 200 86 498
We support the IHK Initative (German Chamber of Commerce) Pack ma’s digital in order to support the economy in Bavaria through digitization as well as to safeguard the future of Bavaria.