What is the Digital Transformer Challenge?
The Digital Transformer Challenge aims to strengthen the know-how transfer between Digital Innovation experts of various industries. The Challenge itself is a Social Media Nomination Challenge: Colleagues nominate their Digital Transformer of the year, a person that made the biggest digital transformation impact on them and for their company. The Grand Final takes place at the Ferrari head office in Maranello with a 3 days Digital Futures Training held by Ashridge Executive Education.
Advantage for companies for employee advocacy, employer branding and PR
- As a company you can use the Digital Transformer Challenge to motivate your team to reflect your innovation power within the company and the drivers of innovation within your system.
- In addition it is a tool to strengthen your employer branding and a great story for your internal communication.
- With a reach only in German media of 100 Mio., the Digital Transformer campaign, is an excellent platform in PR and Social Media to increase the awareness for your brand.
- In 2019 it will be published globally!
- The Digital Transformer challenge serves as an employee advocacy program – your teams are your influencers to spread your great success stories of your company within the Social Web through the Nomination challenge.
- In respect of training and education it is an excellent occasion to enjoy a Digital Futures training at the head office of an iconic brand like Ferrari in combination with an highly-interactive program led by the leading Executive Education School Ashridge Hult
Download the partner program here:
Or just contact us in case of questions: email@example.com